The library has two reading rooms i.e. One for teachers and other for students.
Instructions for Use of Reading Rooms:
- Pin drop silence and peace is supposed to be observed in the Reading Rooms. Conversation and discussion disturbs library ambiance. Therefore, all are requested to maintain dignified silence.
- Use of mobile phones, smoking, refreshment, or food items of any kind inside the library is not allowed and strictly prohibited.
- The library will not hold any responsibility for any loss or damage to the personal belongings of the users.
- Before leaving the library, readers shall return all the books/magazines/newspapers taken for casual reading back to the assistant at the issue counter.
- Every reader entering in the reading room is required to sign in Visiting Register.